Friday, February 10, 2017

Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge February 2017


There is a new monthly challenge over at Spectrum Noir for February!

The challenge theme* for February 2017 is:

ANYTHING GOES!

Color up ANYTHING you want using ONLY your Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (Next Generation or Illustrator), Sparkle markers, blendable colored pencils, watercolor pencils, Aqua markers, Colorista goodies, or AquaTint inks, put it on any card or project, and you can play along with us! Share your work with us, enter below and you'll be in with a chance of being chosen for our Card of the Month or Top Three spots!

*PLAY ALONG WITH OUR BONUS THEME:
Love & Friendship

Want to be in with a chance of winning $30/£30 in Spectrum Noir products? Create a project using our bonus theme, like our Design Team did, and you'll be entered to win loads of coloring goodies!

 

I'm a huge fan of watercoloring, so I grabbed my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to create this background.



I mean, come on! I've made this for my husband for Valentine's Day. I thought it was cute, but oh-so-true. Sap alert!


I had a blast creating this background. I mean, doesn't watercoloring look like a ton of fun?! Come on and join our monthly challenge and enter your project.


SUPPLIES USED:


Spectrum Aqua Markers: Rose Pink, Blossom, Begonia
Lawn Fawn, Octopi My Heart Stamp Set 
Stampin' Up, Valentine Defined
Stampin' Up, XOXO

Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black & Rosebud
Versafine, Onyx Black

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...