Saturday, February 25, 2017

Spectrum Noir Colorista Hello Card


I love the look of white on white with a pop of color, so today, my card will feature those elements. It's a very simple and clean layout and I just love it!


I used the Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers today to color the flowers in to give them a real pop of bright color. I yearn for spring, so this is my way to get reminded that it's really not THAT far away. Not like I'm counting or anything...


Clean layouts like this are great for bold elements. It really draws your attention to the cluster of flowers. And the embossed background adds just a simple textural element as well. Plus, who can go wrong with a few sequins sprinkled on?



Thank you for stopping by. Be sure to visit Crafter's Companion for all the great Colorista products and much more.

SUPPLIES USED:

Spectrum Noir Colorista Stamp Set, Elements 1
Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
Spectrum Aqua Markers: Bud Green, Gold, Begonia, Fawn, Sunset, Sepia, Evergreen, Spice, Sunflower, Marigold, Olive, Topaz, Blossom, Red Violet, Heather, Rose Pink, Orchid, Burgundy
Shimmering Cardstock, Silver Starlight
Embossing Folder, Hessian
Versafine Ink, Onyx Black

No comments:

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #8: Summertime Fun

  It's challenge time over at Lawn Fawnatics! This is challenge #8 which is summertime fun.  I mean, we are in the thick of summe...